Tuesday 25 December 2012

Rumors-Taylor Swift and Harry Styles together?

They are a lot of rumors about a relationship between Taylor and Harry, I'm a directioner and Swiftie, and I think it's true... But I don't like them together, I like Taylor and One Direction but I don't think that Harry and Taylor look good together.
I like Elounor, Payzer, Zerrie and.....Haylor I just don't like it....
What do you think about it???

I let you some photos of Harry and Tay :)

Hope you like it!!
Ana xx

Rumores- Taylor Swift y Harry Styles juntos?

Como sabéis, hay muchos rumores sobre una relación entre Taylor y Harry, yo soy una directioner y Swiftie, y creo que esos rumores son verdad... Pero no me gustan juntos, me gusta Taylor y One Direction pero no creo que Harry y Taylor estén bien juntos.
Me gusta Elounor, Payzer, Zerrie y....Haylor simplemente no me gusta...

Vosotros que pensáis??

Os dejo algunas fotos de Harry y Tay :)

Espero que os guste,
Ana xx





1 comment: