Tuesday 25 December 2012

All about Ana

Hello world!! It's Ana
I'm goin to tell you a little bit about myself, I'm from Mexico, and I live in a really beautiful place: Alicante, Spain. If you don't know where it is....GOOGLE IT :)  I've been living in Mexico ALL MY LIFE but this year I came with my mother and my brother. I speak 3 languages: French, Spanish and English. I love the beach and I live just in front of it :) I like doing surf, bodyboard, windsurf.... Music is....MY LIFE, I play piano and I like to sing, I sing in a concert of a opera called Carmen it was really amazing!! I love mode, and photography. My favorite artists are: Ed Sheeran, The Beatles, Cher Lloyd, U2, One Direction, Taylor Swift.... I'm in a French school and I'm 13 years old ;)
 YOLO
Ana xx

PD: I will write everithing in English and Spanish(:


Todo sobré mi:

¡Hola a todos! Es Ana, Les voy a contar un poco acerca de mí, yo soy de México y vivo en un lugar muy hermoso: Alicante, España. Si no sabes dónde está .... GOOGLEALO!!
He estado viviendo en México toda mi vida pero este año me vine a España con mi madre y mi hermano. Hablo tres idiomas: francés, español e Inglés. Me encanta la playa y yo vivo justo en frente de ella :) Me gusta el hacer surf, bodyboard, windsurf ....
La música es .... MI VIDA, toco el piano y me gusta cantar, cante en un concierto de una ópera llamada Carmen que era realmente increíble! Me encanta la moda y la fotografía.
Mis artistas favoritos son:
Ed Sheeran, The Beatles, Cher Lloyd, U2, Direction One, Taylor Swift ....
Estoy en una escuela francesa y tengo 13 años ;)

YOLO
Ana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment